Do's & Dont's
శ్రీమతే రామానుజాయ నమ:
శ్రీ సీతారామచంద్ర స్వామి వారి దేవస్థానం
శ్రీ సీత రామచంద్ర స్వామి దేవస్థానం
- Do keep your mind fresh and leave all your negative, stress and pain behind.
- Do plan your travel and accommodation well in advance.
- Do bath in the Godavari River and worship Sri Sita Ramachandra Swamy.
- Do bath and wear clean clothes before you enter the Temple.
- Do open your eyes while having Darshan.
- Do observe maintain silence inside the Temple.
- Do respect ancient customs and usages while in temple premises.
- Do respect and promote religious sentiments among co-pilgrims.
- Do deposit your offerings & Kanukas in the Hundi Only.
- Do wear a tilak in accordance with your religious affiliation.
- Do keep the temple premises Clean & Hygienic.
- Do contact in Information centre for unknown information about devasthanam.
- Do watch your valuables very carefully (i.e Wallets, Gold Ornaments, Luggage bags etc.,) as there is fear of theft.
- Don't carry Jewellery and Cash in excess with you.
- Don't wear footwear in and around the premises of the Temple.
- Don't approach brokers for quick Darshan & Accommodation.
- Don't prostrate (Sastanga danda pranamam) inside the temple.
- Don't throw away the Prasadam and teertham given to you at the temple.
- Don't carry any weapon inside the temple.
- Don't eat non-vegetarian food.
- Don't consume liquor or other intoxicants.
- Don't smoke in and around temple premises.
- Don't wear any head guards like helmets, caps, turbans and hats inside the temple premises.
- Don't buy fake Prasadams from street vendors.
- Don't commit any act of violence or harshness, anger, Jealous in the temple premises.
- Don't quarrel in the temple premises.
- Don't rush in for Darshan but take your chance in the queue.
- Don't encourage beggary in and around temple premises.
- Don't split or be a nuisance inside the temple premises.
- Don't carry luggage bags and other belongs inside temple premises. Please deposit in Cloak Rooms of Devasthanam.